Wednesday, November 16, 2005

New blog for my church...

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. I've gotten sucked into blogging more regularly by sheer curiosity, opinionated-ness, and procrastinatory nature. And now I've started a blog for my church here, which possibly I should keep more separate, but what the heck. I love my little church up in northwest Denver, and I don't mind saying so. If you want to know what I'm involved with Sunday mornings (and Wednesday evenings, and a good number of hours in between), check it out: http://highlandsumc.blogspot.com. And if you're in the Denver area, come visit us sometime! We're really friendly!

P.S. A quick shout-out to "Jericho" of Jericho's Doghouse, who I found out has linked to my last post! (Okay, it's taken me this long to figure out how to show backlinks... but now there's no escaping my watchful eye! Mwahahahahahahahaha! [that's an evil laugh, in case you couldn't tell]) Thanks, friend! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kerry! Thank you for the link and shout-out!

You are sorely missed in a certain choir full of seminary students -- is it selfish of me to think that talented students should NEVER be allowed to graduate?

Jericho