Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Confession

Apropos of nothing, I would like to say how relieved I am that Lorelai and Luke are back together on Gilmore Girls. There's enough heartache in my own life - I can't have my TV friends and heroes falling apart too.

Yes, I am a 26-year-old grad student who watches the WB. During finals.

In my defense, I dare you to find a funnier show about strong, smart women.

(Never mind that I also watch Everwood... hey, it's set in Colorado, I'm in Colorado... uh... yeah.)

While I'm on a TV rant, what fool decided to move Alias to Wednesday nights opposite West Wing? How am I supposed to get my smart-liberal-politics fix and my strong-woman-kicking-ass fix when I also have to lead choir rehearsal and can't tape both?!

1 comment:

amberance said...

I, also, was relieved about Luke and Lorelai. But moreso than that, I was SO PLEASED with Lorelai for telling Emily to shut up. Ugh, she so needed to do that.